If your business sells any kind of equipment to other businesses, lease financing could have a huge impact on how your business thrives.
Why should you offer lease financing?
Here are 5 good reasons:
1. More & Bigger Sales
Even if they don’t tell you, most of your customers need financing. A big mistake is to assume that only small or struggling companies need lease financing. It’s often a very prudent business choice for your customer. By providing an affordable financing option “in-house”, you make it quick and easy for them. This can speed up your sales cycle and even increase your client’s budget.
Additionally, you may miss out on a sale if your competitor offers a financing option and you don’t.
2. Customer Advantages
A few of the major benefits of lease financing for any customer include:
- easier budgeting and cash flow
- increased production and profit
- preservation of cash and credit lines
- increased buying power
- tax advantages
[See Also: 5 Advantages of Equipment Leasing]
3. Get Paid In Full
You need to focus on selling your product, not chasing the payment. Offering lease financing lets you do exactly that. You get paid in full at time of equipment delivery.
4. Lower Your Risk
No carrying of customer’s accounts for 30, 60, 90 days or more.
5. Stay Competitive
Customers love options. Offering a leasing finance option on every quote gets your client off the up-front big-ticket cost and allows them to look at a monthly payment. This helps them understand the advantage of your equipment on their monthly outsourcing cost, cost savings or production increases.
The Lease 1 Financial Advantage
A thriving business is your goal and our mission. We love to work with our vendor partners to help you make sales and to develop long-time customers who keep coming back to you again and again. We are available to work directly with your sales team or clients to give you the competitive edge. Here is what we offer:
- Financing Options For Almost Any Customer: Your customers come in various shapes and sizes – start-up companies to well-established businesses, good credit and challenging credit. As a broker, we work with all the major (and many of the smaller) lease funders in Canada and into the USA. This enables us to provide flexible payment options for your customers regardless of their size or credit rating.
- Sales Support: Your sales team needs effective tools to help them close the deal. We provide your team with the information and materials and any support needed to help your customers make the right financing decision. A few of our vendor supports are:
- Customer Brochures & Other Promotional Materials – Have something to show your customers to help you offer the financing option.
- Salesperson Training – Understand what lease financing is and how to present it to your customers. However, we are always available to speak to your client directly on your behalf. You let us know how you want us to help.
- Lease Payment Options To Accompany Your Quotes – Show your customer a small monthly payment option instead of just the big ticket price of the equipment. Call us at any time for an up-to-date quote.
- Website Support – Easily add financing information to your website with our pre-written content, or you can simply add a link to us on your website. We work hard to keep our website up-to-date, informative, and easy to navigate.
- Creative Solutions: Promotions, trade shows, customer appreciation days… any campaign you undertake can by supported by customized financing options and marketing materials. We are also able to provide creative solutions for customers who require customized lease structures (e.g. skip payments or seasonal payments).
- Larger Sales: As we work with multiple funders we can, if necessary, seamlessly split a large sale of multiple pieces. Your client can take advantage of your full solution without delays. Please ask us for details.
- Finance Sales of Any Size: Small customers are important, too! We don’t have restrictions on dollar amounts. We are just as happy to work with the smaller client as we are with the large purchaser. We want all of your customers to be happy!
Contact us today to find out more about how we can help your business thrive.