It may surprise you that the current economic state could be the perfect opportunity to grow your business! Are you positioned to take advantage of this situation? Do you know how to effectively “weather the storm” and still be productive?
Evaluate Your Possibilities
- Because of the current economic climate, has that piece of equipment you need become less expensive?
- Are the maintenance and repair costs on your old machine really racking up and increasing your expenses?
- Could you lower your overall operating costs by utilizing newer technology?
- Is there a new revenue source or opportunity you could take advantage of if you just had that “certain something”?
Preserve Cash Flow
Now is definitely NOT the time to take a big chunk of money out of your cash flow! Nor do you want to use up all of your line of credit on a piece of equipment and lose your cushion money. The banks have tightened up their credit and don’t always understand the important role good equipment plays in your business success.
There is another very viable option – Equipment Lease Financing. Leasing provides a stable payment so you don’t need to worry about rate fluctuations as with the banks. Lease payments can be structured to suit your specific needs. Perhaps seasonal payment structures would benefit your company, or lower payments at the start may be helpful if you need a bit of “ramp-up” time.
Don’t “turtle in”, passively waiting for the economy to turn around. Be proactive and take advantage of this season. Use lease financing to:
- Get the equipment your business needs to grow and to maintain a healthy cash flow
- Save your business valuable dollars spent on maintaining and repairing old equipment
- Lower operating costs by upgrading to newer, more efficient equipment or technology
- Take advantage of sales, discounts, and good deals brought on by vendors eager to sell in the current economy
- Create a new revenue source or seize a new opportunity by getting the equipment you need to make it happen
Equipment lease financing may be the “edge” you need to thrive in today’s market.
There are always good questions to ask when it comes to effectively managing your money and resources. We are here to help you with the answers. We want to help your business thrive!